Wednesday, April 1, 2009




4/01
>>No April Fools On You 
I don't know how anyone else feels about pranks, but I'm not a huge fan. I guess I have been shaken up enough times in my life that I don't want to go giving anyone else that feeling. So, instead of pranking anyone maybe I will just be that much more generous today. From me to you- Happy April. No fools here. 


To my surprise, I got numerous compliments on my wacky head piece creations the past few days. Who knew that something I expected to be ignored would be more than noticed. More are being created as you read this (if you
 read this) and can be customized upon request. All are made from recycled fabric and almost-thrown-out scraps. Patterns are always exciting and vary. No need to be a wastrel now, eh? 




Something I really enjoy which has been popping up a lot lately are shorts with lacey tights and booties or ankle boots. Sexy it up with some shorts or casual it down with a cute dress. Now is the time to show off those legs! Spring is in the air- get seasonal if you dare! 
Just a tacky, rhymey thought. 

tights.jpg

Music of the moment: 
Architecture in Helsinki
Easy listening. 
Anytime of the day. 
Cheer up Bounce around Be silly. 


WELL, here's to the rain that is replenishing this grass.
And the beauty of being alive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment