Monday, January 4, 2010

"As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he."

Sometimes the most unexpected event may occur, which would seem negative on most occasions, but turns out to be a beautiful disaster. I have always wondered why death should be viewed as such a negative thing. I mean, I have no personal experience, per say, but I know what it entails and I don't sense the fear. I think that deep down, it is a human's duty to hold onto the physical being of another. We tend to have trouble letting go of the things we can physically feel, even more than the things we keep inside; the intangible things.
So I dedicat
e this to my deceased grandmother. As my family and I watched her dissolve into a lonely, miserable body, we knew that her place was no longer meant to be on this earth. And maybe that sounds strange, or sounds like I wish she had been gone, but it's just a way of me
embracing this change, rather than being selfish or wishing that she was still physically here.
R.I.P. Elsie <3
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

This post will feature a fellow of my own flesh in blood- The Great Alex. He has been an entrepreneur since in the womb- which if you know him is very true. He has a way with words, knows how to handle the cash money, and has oodles of ideas that can relate to nearly any party. Plus, he's ready to teach everyone else out there HOW TO MAKE THEIR BIZ SAVVY. Alex let me feature an article on Eco-Fashion about two weeks ago, and ever since I have been keeping up more and more with his posts. There is always something new and fresh, and the main topic is g
enerally all about the environment and sustainability. So, what's not to like? Some comic relief in the mix of sh
aring what the world is coming to- financially, environmentally, socially, and economically. Get it right, get it all, make it savvy.
Check it out or get out:
http://getyourbizsavvy.com/



Latest obsession:
HOUSE OF HOLLAND.
I've been in love since I discovered London,
European designers, and the tricky trends
of today we peek in on from a less stylish country.
The trick of the trade is like no other. Plaids for both lassies and lads, large punky prints, flashy sayings, and an endless spectrum of brights to mesmerize the modern design gurus of this generation. Get inspired, or just get sucked into this interesting sense of style. Plus, Agyness Deyn is cute to boot.


Here's a
TOAST... to the new year. Make it count. ....cheers.

1 comment: