Saturday, January 9, 2010

Why Do You Let Me Stay Here


"The beauty of intuition is that it is much smarter than any problem and comes from a much higher source than does opinion.
Opinion is colored by many brushes, but intuition comes from the heart and is untainted by outside influe
nces. Listen to the nudges of your heart, inviting the wisdom of intuition. " -SuePattonThoele


<The epitome of adorable. Multi-talented, and always effortlessly dazzling. Whether playing a teen during the 70s in Almost Famous, or the lead singer of a new age band in YES Man, her shift in roles appears to be similar to that of her style from one day to the next.
Zooey displays her talents not only in acting, bu
t as a member of She & Him, which has past influence with a modern twist- similar to that of her style; she successfully takes influence from various eras, the truly refined of trend, and a special spice of her own.
What's not to love?


FOOD FOR THOUGHT: Be kind and remind.


Latest Obsession:
We Who See.
Fringe Boots. Brown or Black.
Perfect Height. Perfect amount of Laces. Perfect amount of Fringe. Perfection in the form of a Shoe.
With only an inch heel, these boots are the real deal.
Exclusive to Urban Outfitters while supplies last.
Move your feet and lose this treat [for your tootsies!].
What to pair them with? A floral frock (ice skater style preferred) with some leggings and a cardigan if necessary; a sweater dress for the winter with some simple tights and a hat to accompany; skinny jeans and a sweet sweater with some accents for the equestrian edge. Make it your own. Whatever way you slice it, these many be simply, but by golly they are cute to boot.





Sleep has become a foreign concept, yet when it comes my way I welcome it with open arms.
It's usually a battle to keep the eyelids closed; they wish to explore the world around me, even if I've seen it is incredibly familiar to me. My mind wanders into a tornado of thoughts of today, tomorrow, and even rewinds into yesterday. What about this instant? This spec of time? Where has it disappeared? I find myself constantly swallowed by the depths of daydreams that I often lose track of the present. I truly wish to embrace it, yet it is always as though I am striving for something... else.
May the day bring my mind to rest. May my being be at peace.
May my physical, mental, and spiritual being be in alignment.
May you be showered with the same balance.

The night will go as follows...

No comments:

Post a Comment